Terms of publication in the Journal
Materials for publication in the Journal are accepted throughout the year.
The Journal accepts for publication articles that have not been previously published and is not under consideration by another publication of the editorial board.
The article should have a scientific novelty, comply with the general direction of the Journal.
For publication in the Journal articles graduate students and applicants must provide a review of the supervisor.
Articles published in the Journal free of charge.
The fee is paid for publication.
The editors reserve the right to make editorial (do not change the meaning) changes to the original author.
The author fills the copyright statement with the obligatory indication of Journal columns, which served the material (see. Appendix).
If the authors of the article are a few people, the application is signed by each of the authors.
Algorithm of materials:
Step 1. Presentation of the electronic versions of the materials. Article and, if necessary, a review of the supervisor scanned should electronically submit to the editor in person or by e-mail: email@example.com « Human. Society. Inclusion». The electronic version of the file name must contain through underscore: the author’s name (Latin), document type, for example: «Ivanov_statya». Within three working days after submission of an electronic version of the materials the executive secretary of the Journal will notify the author about the results of the check clearance. Articles that do not meet the requirements for registration shall be returned to the authors for revision.
Step 2. Provision of printed versions of the materials. After receiving notification under Article requirements for registration must be in the presence of supporting documents (review of the supervisor) to provide them in any way at:
107150 Moscow, ul. Losinoostrovskaya, 49, Bldg. 1, office. 109.
All articles are subject to mandatory review, the results of which the author shall be notified.
Requirements for the articles:
The allowable amount of manuscript for the article – up to 20 pages for postgraduate studies – up to 12 pages, reviews – up to 4 pages;
The article should contain the following essential elements in Russian and English languages:
Information about the author – name, surname, patronymic (in full), academic degree, academic rank, full name of the place of work and the structural unit in which the author works;
E-mail address of the author;
Contact phone number of the author;
Abstract of the article (no more than 4 sentences);
Tags (not exceeding 6 words / phrases);
List of references at the end of the article;
Transliteration of the list of references.
Making paper should meet the following requirements:
File format: Word (doc, docx);
Pages should be numbered (numbered bottom right);
Font: Nimes New Roman, 14 pt, line spacing – 1.5;
The size of the fields: all of 2 cm;
Figures, charts and tables should be numbered and entitled;
For the first time in the text abbreviations, except commonly used, should be disclosed;
Links to sources in square brackets, indicating the number of the source in the bibliography, and page numbers, for example, [4, p. 27];
Sources in the list of references should be numbered.
The sample design, see here
Processing of Personal Information
While working on the issue of the Journal editorial board carried out the processing of personal Information provided by the authors of the articles (name, surname, address of the author, contact telephone number, e-mail). These Information led the authors to the copyright statement.
Processing is carried out of the editorial board for the purpose of communicating with the author while working on an article, send author’s copy.
By processing of Personal Information in the context of the present agreement refers to the current edition of the collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, use, dissemination, destruction of Personal Information, as well as actions for their further processing in an automated database management systems, and other software used editorship Journal.
This consent of the author to the processing of Personal Information is of indefinite duration and may be withdrawn at any time by denying the author of the article’s publication, the Journal of the receipt and further processing of his Personal Information.
The Procedure for Review of Manuscripts
- The manuscripts of all articles, Received, subject to mandatory licensing.
- The review by scientists involved with a recognized authority and working in the field of knowledge to which the content of the manuscript. The reviewer can not be the author or co-author of the book under review, as well as supervisors candidates’ s degree and employees of the department in which the author works.
- In the event that the editors do not have the ability to attract an adequate level of review by a specialist in the area of knowledge to which the content of the manuscript, the executive secretary of the author refers to a proposal to provide an external review. At the discretion of the authors of the external review can be presented when submitting the article, which, however, does not exclude the usual order of review.
- Reviews are discussed by the editorial board and serve as the basis for accepting or rejecting manuscripts. Review signed by a specialist with a breakdown of the surname, name and patronymic, have an effective date, indicating the academic degree, academic rank and position of the reviewer. Article shall be transmitted to the editor, can be accompanied by a letter from the sending organization and signed by its leader (s).
- Enters the editorial article is registered, and it is assigned a unique number. Manuscripts without taking into account the submission and publication of the Rules of copyright materials and do not contain contact information for the author responsible for correspondence will not be considered.
- Article is transferred to the referee without giving any information about the author. By mutual desire authors and reviewers can communicate without the help of the editorial board, if it is necessary to work on the manuscript, and there are no obstacles of a personal nature. Reviewers are not allowed to make copies of the manuscript for their needs, as well as to give the manuscript for review to another person without the permission of the editors. Reviewers are not entitled to take advantage of the knowledge of the contents of the work before its publication.
- The review shall objectively assess the scientific article and contain a comprehensive analysis of its scientific and methodological advantages and disadvantages. Review prepared by the standard proposed edited form or in the free form, with obligatory coverage of the following provisions.
- The content of the review should reflect the following key points:
– The relevance of the article. This section includes a brief justification of the conditions that caused the need for formulation and solution of the problem (the problem).
– The scientific novelty of the research areas considered in the article. There should be reflected brief description of the new scientific results obtained by the author (which proved received, found determined and so they suggested).
– The importance of the problem (the problem), or of the results for the further development of theory and practice in the art knowledge. This section should show exactly what is being developed in the study area and how this knowledge can be applied and implemented in practice.
– The adequacy and modern research methods and statistical processing of materials.
– The adequacy of the study material. – The correctness of the discussion of the results.
– Compliance with the conclusions of the goals and objectives of the study.
– Quality of study literature (bibliography).
– Admissibility of the volume of the manuscript as a whole and its individual elements (text, tables, illustrations, bibliographic references) – in total – no more than 10 to 12 typewritten pages).
– The feasibility of space in the article tables, illustrations and their compliance with the stated topic.
– The quality of an article: the style, terminology, wording.
The final part of the review should be kept informed of the conclusions of the manuscript as a whole and a clear recommendation of the expediency of its publication in the magazine or on the need for its revision. In the case of a negative evaluation of the manuscript as a whole (a recommendation not appropriate publication), the reviewer has to justify its conclusions.
- Revision of the author informs the result of the review. In the case of non-compliance of the manuscript to one or more criteria reviewer points out in his review of the need to finalize the article and the author gives recommendations for improving the manuscript (with an indication of the author admitted inaccuracies and errors). At the request of the author and reviewer refinement can be carried out internally. Article modified by the author, re-sent for review to the same referee who made critical remarks, or any other at the discretion of the publisher. In case of conflict, the review available to the author without giving any information about the reviewer. If the author does not agree with the reviewers’ comments, he may apply for re-reviewing or withdraw the article.
- In the event of a negative review article is transferred to another reviewer who is not informed of the results of the previous review. With a negative result, re-review a copy of the negative reviews are sent to the author (s).
- The final decision on whether the publication is received after review by the Editorial Board. Not allowed to publish:
– Article not designed properly, the authors of which refuse to finalize the technical papers;
– Articles by authors who do not respond to constructive comments from reviewer.
- Terms of consideration of items – no more than 2 months.
- Reviews are presented in the WAC at the request of expert advice.
- Reviews are stored in the publishing house for 5 years.
- The editorial board does not keep manuscripts not accepted for publication. Manuscripts accepted for publication will not be returned.